Context & Objectives
Our client is a major retailer
In preparing for a regional HR Manager’s succession, our client requested an interim HR manager’s support to develop two young HR staff members’ skills and autonomy to enable them to take on HR leadership for the region within six months.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Contribution of HR tools and methods
- Building the future pair’s ambition
- Positioning of the HR role within the Regional Management Committee
- The 2 young HR staff were named HRMs.
- Their plan has been validated and they still occupy their roles of HRM to this day.