1. Who are we?
1.1 Data Controller
The following information is communicated to you in order for you to take note of the commitments regarding the protection of personal data of BLUEBIRDS, which acts as a data controller for the processing of personal data mentioned in this document.
2. Personal data we process
2.1. Personal data
As part of the processing of personal data, BLUEBIRDS collects and processes, in particular, the following categories of data:
- your identification data: your title, your given names and surname;
- your contact details: your postal address, your landline and mobile phone number, your email address;
- data relating to the services ordered: invoice date, invoice number, ranges of services concerned;
- and certain marketing information (for example, your registration date, date of your last visit, the history of your requests, your browsing history).
We may collect personal data including:
- via our website;
- through service orders placed;
- via social media and branded communication channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter);
- or when you give them to us voluntarily, in particular for our loyalty programme and warranty follow-up.
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser when you visit our site, subject to your browser settings, and which will be used to recognise your terminal when you connect to our site to:
- establish statistics and frequentation counts and use of the various sections and contents of our site to carry out studies to improve the content;
- adapt advertising content to your centres of interest and, possibly, your locality, which comes from your terminal navigation data among our site’s sections without our having any personal data allowing us to identify you or contact you directly.
Third party cookies
When you access our site, one or more cookies from partner companies (‘third-party cookies’) may be placed on your terminal. The purpose of these third-party cookies is to identify your areas of interest through the products viewed on our site and collect navigation data to personalise the advertising sent to you outside our sites.
We ensure that the partner companies agree to process the information collected on our sites in compliance with the ‘Informatique et Libertés’ [Information and Liberties] law of 6 January 1978 and implement appropriate measures to secure and protect data confidentiality.
Cookies integrated into third-party applications on our site
We are likely to include a third-party computer application in some of the functionality of our site, allowing the sharing of content by users of our site, such as the ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ buttons on Facebook, or the ‘Twitter’, ‘LinkedIn’ buttons, etc.
The social network providing the application is likely to identify you with its own cookies, even if you did not use its buttons while visiting our site, simply because you are logged in to your user account on the social network concerned, on your browser.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect this information and invite you to consult their privacy policies.
3. Purposes and legal bases of our data processing
3.1 Purposes of our processing
The processing we implement is to ensure the following purposes:
- the management and follow-up of information requests made by Internet users and the responses to be provided;
- applications management;
- management and follow-up of quote requests;
- management and monitoring of invoicing and payments;
- client service management
- site access reporting;
- measuring quality, satisfaction and visits;
- subscription to the newsletter and particularly commercial prospecting.
3.2 Legal bases of our processing
We only carry out data processing if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- your consent to processing operations has been obtained;
- the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies that we implement the processing of the personal data concerned;
- the execution of a contract that binds us to you requires that we implement the processing of the personal data concerned;
- we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations that require the implementation of personal data processing.
4. The recipients of your data
The personal data that we collect and data collected subsequently is intended for us in our capacity as a data controller and for our partners, subject to having obtained your consent.
We ensure that only authorised persons may access this data. Our service providers may be recipients of this data to carry out the services we entrust to them. Certain personal data may be sent to third parties or to legally empowered authorities to meet our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
They may be communicated to these entities for the purposes referred to herein. These transactions are carried out with instruments that comply with applicable regulations and which can ensure the protection and respect of your rights.
In addition, your data may be shared with our partners for the sole purpose of fulfilling orders.
5. Transfer of your data
We transfer your personal data to subcontractors located outside the European Union.
As some of these service providers may be established outside the European Union in locations that do not ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, the resulting transborder data flows are framed by appropriate guarantees:
- data recipient organisations adhering to the Privacy Shield
- resolution with the recipient organisations of contractual clauses per the models proposed and validated by the European Commission.
A copy of the reference documents referred to in this paragraph can be obtained from the contact mentioned below.
6. Data retention periods
The retention periods that we apply to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they are collected. Accordingly, we organise our data retention policy for the time strictly necessary for processing according to our retention period policy.
7. Your rights
7.1 Your right to information
You acknowledge that this policy informs you of the purposes, legal framework, interests, recipients or categories of recipients with whom your personal data is shared.
In addition to this information and in order to guarantee the fair and transparent processing of your data, you declare that you have received additional information concerning:
- How long we keep your personal information;
- the existence of the rights which are recognised for your benefit and the methods of their exercise.
If we decide to process data for purposes other than those indicated, all information relating to these new purposes will be communicated to you.
7.2 Your right to access and rectify your data
You have the right to access and have your personal data corrected.
As such, you have confirmation that your personal data is or is not processed and when it is and have access to your data as well as to information concerning:
- the purposes of the data processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients;
- where possible, the planned retention period for personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data, a right to the portability of your data, the right to object to this processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- information relating to the source of the data when it is not collected directly from the data subjects;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and in the latter case, helpful information regarding the underlying logic and the importance and expected consequences of this processing for the data subjects.
You can ask us that your personal data, depending on the case, be rectified, completed, if they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or out of date.
7.3 Your right to erasure of your data
You can ask us to erase your personal data when one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent previously given;
- you object to the processing of your personal data when there is no legal reason for such processing;
- the processing of personal data does not comply with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations;
- your personal data has been collected as part of the provision of information society services to children under the age of 16.
Nevertheless, the exercise of this right will not be possible when the conservation of your personal data is necessary regarding the legislation or the regulations and, in particular, for the establishment, the exercise or the defence of rights in court.
7.4 Your right to limit data processing
You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by law and regulation.
7.5 Your right to object to data processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you when the processing is based on the controller’s legitimate interest.
7.6 Your right to the portability of your data
From 25 May 2018, you have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The data on which this right can be exercised includes:
- only your personal data, which excludes anonymised personal data or data that does not concern you;
- declarative personal data as well as the personal operating data mentioned above;
- personal data that does not infringe third parties’ rights and freedoms, such as those protected by business secrecy.
This right is limited to processing based on consent or on a contract and personal data that you have personally generated.
This right does not include derived data or inferred data, which is personal data created by BLUEBIRDS.
7.7 Your right to withdraw your consent
When the data processing that we carry out is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. We will then stop processing your personal data without the previous operations you had consented to being called into question.
7.8 Your right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL on French territory without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal.
7.9 Your right to set post-mortem directives
You may define guidelines relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death with a trusted third party who is certified and responsible for ensuring that the deceased’s will is respected as per the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
7.10 How to exercise your rights
Regarding the data collected through the contact form: the rights can be exercised directly with us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data security is important to BLUEBIRDS.
In accordance with the legal requirements, BLUEBIRDS stores this information under enhanced security conditions and for periods limited in time proportional to the purposes for which you have provided it to us.
BLUEBIRDS follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to it, both during transmission and once BLUEBIRDS receives it.
This policy may be modified or amended at any time by BLUEBIRDS. You are invited to consult it regularly. Last modification: 03/02/2021.