Context & Objectives
Our client is a major player in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our client created the PMO (Project Management Office) role at Group level to support the implementation of a portfolio of 20 transformation programmes on several subjects: information systems, digital transformation, industrial performance, compliance and traceability, integrating an acquisition in the USA, well-being at work, etc.
The client engaged a consultant from the community to help them speed up the implementation of transformation programmes.
- Risk analysis of the 20 portfolio programmes
- Identification of good practices and generalisation for the various programmes
- Modelling of priorities between programmes to prioritise them, based on economic and user impacts
- Definition of Group rules for the strategic and operational framing of programmes
- Definition and implementation of the Governance of programmes and reporting bodies to the Executive Committee