Context & Objectives
Our client is a global player in the oil and gas sector, one of the pioneering groups in exploiting deep offshore hydrocarbons that intends to continue their development by relying on new fields.
There are many areas for optimisation in a context marked by post-oil uncertainties: safety, environment, planning, costs, etc. The digital revolution is a strategic lever to accelerate these areas of optimisation, in particular, to make the organisation and processes more agile
. In this context, the client requested a consultant’s support to define the digital transformation plan for their enterprise.
- Deepening of the Group’s digital strategy and the challenges specific to the ‘Exploration/Production’ businesses
- Design of the transformation plan
- Activity reviews
- Analysis of existing tools and projects
- Individual and/or group interviews
- Drafting of the 18-month plan
- Leading and integrating transversal workshops on the plan’s key projects
- Launch of a collaborative repository bringing together a database of 200 digital initiatives and a community of more than 300 users operating in around twenty countries
- Launch of an annual barometer of the digital maturity of subsidiaries before drafting their digital roadmaps
- Drafting of the digital roadmap