Context & Objectives
Our client is a leading car manufacturer that has launched a strategy to improve customer satisfaction based on data at all levels of its value chain: vehicle design, sales/after-sales through dealer networks, and the series of vehicles’ lives.
The consultant’s objective was to support our client in
Building a global tool for managing customer satisfaction and deploying the strategy in all of the company’s key departments.
- Development of a data-based customer satisfaction strategy (design thinking, customer journey, the moment of truth, measurement points, etc.)
- Implementation of a Big Data platform, specialised in customer satisfaction and based on Data Mesh concepts
- Implementation of Data science models (Shapley, Kano, NLP, ML) and the Agile method for the development of visualisation tools
- Global deployment and change management
- Optimisation and better allocation of guarantee budgets on high impact CSAT subjects
- Reduction of the production cycle of a new vehicle due to easier access to customer returns
- Gains in engineering productivity thanks to the use of collected data
- Implementation of quality War Rooms to process customer feedback following the launch of a new model
- Deployment of a CSAT management system in the network