Context & Objectives
Our client is a large French bank which has launched a programme to comply with PDS2 regulations.
The release in 2015 of PSD2 (which entered into force in September 2019) has shaken up the banking world and profoundly impacted the then-nascent Open Banking. This regulation impacts banks in 3 major aspects in particular:
- the implementation of strong customer authentication (SCA)
- the secure release of bank data to third parties via APIs
- strengthening regulatory reporting.
The consultant engaged by our client was in charge of the PDS2 compliance programme management.
- Construction of the back-planning and division of the project into projects/sub-projects with the project managers, taking into account the associated deadlines
- Implementation of comitology (piloting committee, customer points, etc.) by integrating the Agile mode
- Support for the construction of specifications
- Preparation with all the group’s brands before the work was carried out
- 100% of customers equipped with SCA
- Putting PDS2 APIs into production
- Establishment of regulatory reporting