Context & Objectives
Our client is a business furniture entity.
The commercial and financial dynamics of the company are negative.
The Purchasing Manager has just left the company, and the temporary organisation set up pending his replacement is no longer sufficient to carry out such an organisation’s traditional missions.
This involved helping to redress the financial situation and putting in place a Purchasing system.
- Flash diagnosis of the Purchasing system
- Development of a Spending Cube Analysis in the context of degraded Purchasing IT systems
- Rationalisation of the supplier portfolio & renewal of contracts with key suppliers
- Recruitment of a complete purchasing team
- Streamlined supplier portfolio
- Contracts with key suppliers renewed
- Savings carried out, mainly by rationalising the supplier portfolio
- New Purchasing team and key processes put in place