Context & Objectives
Our client is a consulting firm mandated to conduct Strategic Due Diligence for an offshore maritime service provider for the oil industry.
The study’s objective was to investigate the possibility of a financial firm acquiring the company in an industrial setting to perpetuate the existing activity, allowing it to be viable independent of the market oil price evolution.
- Analysis of the evolution of the markets in which the company is positioned
- Analysis of the company’s positioning and the robustness of its Business Plans
- Analysis of growth opportunities
- Analysis of synergies with the potential buyer
- Finalised due diligence and precise recommendation for the potential buyer
- Definition of the prerequisites for the operation’s success (e.g. financial, organisational, capabilities, etc.)