Context & Objectives
Our client is a major retailer
As part of its transformation plan, one of the strategic projects involved improving its brand image and customer satisfaction.
The client called on a Marketing Consultant to drive a strategic project to measure and improve client satisfaction, and implement suitable and effective corrective action plans.
- Implementation of a system in stores and e-commerce to measure and monitor the NPS (net promoter score) and report customer irritants
- Definition and implementation of a store improvement plan and mobilisation of stores and headquarters to put this plan in place
- Implementation of NPS monitoring at Executive Committee level
- Monitoring of NPS by all employees and the significant improvement of this indicator
- Evolution of the in-store management mode with a customer-centric approach; the action plans being defined according to the NPS and the irritants reported; the NPS now enters into the method of calculating remuneration
- Strong mobilisation at headquarters and instore
- Launch of 5 priority projects at head office resulting from customer feedback