Context & Objectives
Our client is an industrial organisation that manufactures coatings.
The company wanted to adapt its production into a system of high flows by examining outsourcing stock and distribution possibilities.
The consultant was engaged in defining the logistics plan, making decisions including service provider choice and the contract details.
- Project specification
- Mapping of supply chain and distribution processes and activities
- Economic scenario analysis
- Drafting of specifications and consultation
- Evaluation and selection of partners
- Definition of standard supply chain and distribution processes
- Assessment of outsourcing scenarios
- Recommendation on the choice of external service provider