Context & Objectives
Our client is a leading insurer that has launched its digital transformation programme
As part of its digital transformation plan, the client desired an Interim Communication Director to help set up a communications system favouring the development of a digital culture and ecosystem, allowing for innovation, developing new digital products & services and the appropriation of new digital working methods and techniques.
- Creation of a brand, story and visual identity
- Definition of an internal and external communication strategy and plan
- Management and production of communication content
- Support for members of the Management Committee in their areas of expression on social networks and during public events (conferences, interviews)
- Development of new communication formats: newsletters, videos, internal conferences, digital days, etc.
- One of the most ‘publicised’ internal transformations
- 3 major objectives were achieved: to publicise, arouse interest and take action.
- ‘Ambassador communities’ for the programme were involved and acted as communication stakeholders
- Employees were committed to the digital transformation and active on social networks.